I bought a Nissan Skyline and i was not able to find the cheapest car insurance online, therefore I am writing this blog of you guys. There are a lot sites that offers cheap insurance but as we all know when we sign up to those sites then you have to buy more in order to get your car insurance cheaper.
You might ask, What are those sites that offers "proper" guaranteed deals for you type of vehicle, I have links to all those website below and where you can click and go there to check the deals and offers for yourself. There are many, many websites and it is ridiculously annoying to run into some out dated site, therefore;
to pass all those annoying I have listed the top 5 car insurance where they offer or find cheap car insurance for you.
Without further to due; Here are the "Top 5 Cheapest Car insurance websites" in Australia.
#1 iSelect (Stars)
- They are the number one most visited site for car insurance
- A quiz where they ask you about your car and how much you many know about your car.
- Partner awards (2014)
- They get deals from 10+ companies
#2 Compare The Market (Stars)
This site contains of of all sort of deals and offer, they are the most reliable company, you can compare deals, compare by benefits and features and it is very simple and easy to understand.
Best deals and offer here: Compare and get a quotes
#3 Bingle (4.7 stars out of 5)
- You might "SAVE" up to 30% on your car insurance
- Operates online as my the other competitors
- 24/7 service
- Easy and affordable
#4 Budget Direct (Stars)
- Cheapest car insurance award
- Save up to 20% online
- 21 day money back guarantee
- 24/7 Support
#5 Captain Compare (Stars)
- LIVE quotes
- Simple and powerful
- Partner with several insurers